Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chicken Noodle Casserole

This casserole needs to be prepared a day in advance. A great recipe for working moms or guests. In large mixing bowl, combine:
2 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
1 cup broken dried noodles (I used Kluski noodles but any egg noodles would work)
1 can mushroom pieces
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups milk

Pour mixture into 9 x 12 pan. Refrigerate 24 hours or overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until done. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Billy said...

Hey Laurie,
Thanks for the kind thoughts.
A few times I have caught myself saying, my Dad would of liked that, or if he saw that, and my youngest son Kyle said, he did see that, and I said, "Yeah, your right he did". So your Mom is enjoying your CI journey:)
Ya got a lot of nice looking food here, making me hungry:) Think I'll grab a snack! lol....
Sound like you are doing great with your CI, that's great!
Take care,
Billy